2019 Ministry of Education Reply: Traditional Chinese Character Reading Enters Primary and Middle School Classes
Source: The authors network resources: Mathematical Olympiad network order 2019-12-11 15:55:06
Recently, regarding the "Proposal on Traditional Chinese Character Reading Education in Primary and Middle Schools across the country", the Ministry of Education has published relevant responses on its official website. What questions did the Ministry of Education respond to in this reply? Does simplified characters affect the inheritance of traditional culture?
Simplify the evolution of Chinese characters
At present, we are using simplified Chinese characters, and this has also been questioned by some people because simplified Chinese characters "because of simplification of meaning" "damage the artistic beauty and regularity of Chinese characters, and are not conducive to cultural heritage." In response to this statement, the Ministry of Education introduced that the development and evolution of Chinese characters from ancient times to ancient ones has been very significant since ancient times. Simplified characters have developed along with the emergence of Chinese characters, and have a history of more than three thousand years.
In fact, traditional characters and simplified characters are rooted in the same culture and rooted in the same culture. Yu Dan, a cultural scholar, once introduced in a TV program that Chinese characters changed from oracle bones and inscriptions to scriptures, and then to scribes and regular script. The general trend is from complex to simplified.
Yu Dan: "Because the Chinese characters have been evolving, the traditional characters we are seeing have also evolved from ancient texts to modern texts, so there are many characters that have been so complicated and evolved all the way through Jane."
Huang Dekuan, president of the Chinese Character Society, said that as a social symbol, the cultural connotation behind the character will not be wiped out.
Huang Dekuan: "In fact, the development of Chinese characters is actually two ways. Sometimes, the pursuit of reduction in some characters is to improve the writing efficiency, but the greater the difference, the higher the reading efficiency and recognition efficiency. I think it's enough to convey cultural connotation during the learning process, and words are a social symbol. "
Text is not the same as culture
Inheriting Chinese Culture Needs to Improve Comprehensive Literacy
In addition, the Ministry of Education also stated that words are not exactly the same as culture. Words are a tool for recording and transmitting cultural information, and a large amount of information about Chinese culture is recorded through Chinese characters. To understand this information, you must first be able to understand the written Chinese in each historical period of the Chinese character record, but after a long history of development, the Chinese language has changed a lot. The difficulty for people to understand ancient cultural information through textual materials is mainly to record this information. The language of the Chinese language has changed a lot since ancient times. People who know traditional Chinese characters ca n’t read classical poems, they ca n’t understand traditional Chinese culture, they do n’t know Chinese culture without special learning and training of ancient Chinese and ancient cultural knowledge. Origin. In the same way, classical poems now have simplified versions, and they ca n’t read without special training.
In response to the "education on reading traditional Chinese characters in primary and secondary schools", the Ministry of Education stated that the "National Law of the People's Republic of China" clearly stipulates that "schools and other educational institutions use Putonghua and standardized Chinese characters as the basic educational language. Except where otherwise provided. " Therefore, standardized Chinese characters should be used in school teaching. However, in the classic reading and calligraphy education of primary and middle schools, the content related to the education of traditional characters will be involved.
In this regard, Chu Zhaohui, a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Educational Sciences, said that the issue of traditional Chinese character education in primary and middle schools has been said for decades, but in his view, the traditional Chinese character is not difficult to read.
Chu Zhaohui: "Many of our adults may recognize traditional Chinese characters in an hour or two. I don't think it is necessary to spend this time (education on traditional Chinese character reading) at the elementary and middle school level. If children meet in life Traditional characters, let him know what it is. "
This view also coincides with the results of the "Chinese Language Use Survey" organized by 11 national ministries and commissions. According to data from a national survey on the difficulty of reading traditional Chinese books and newspapers, 58.69% of them read "basically no difficulty" and "somewhat difficult but understand the meaning by guessing"; the proportion of "many difficulties" 41.31%, mostly concentrated in western provinces. This shows that most people in our country can basically read and read traditional characters.
In addition, Chu Zhaohui also said that in order to inherit Chinese culture, it is not enough for children to simply read traditional characters. They should also learn from multiple disciplines and improve their comprehensive literacy.
Chu Zhaohui: "Traditional Chinese characters have an effect on cultural heritage, but how much this effect is different for different students. Then if he has the opportunity to understand, he can inherit it. It is not necessary to achieve it through teaching. "
Welcome to visit www.glassborobowlnj.com. You can also query the primary school test library, primary school resource library, primary school news, key middle school, family education information, etc. on mobile devices such as mobile phones. >> [click to view]
- Ministry of Education releases statistics on national schools and students in 2018
- The fourth grade English volume classroom exercises (pep human education version includes
- Ministry of Education issues notice prohibiting harmful apps from entering primary and secondary schools
- Ministry of Education strictly prohibits students from bringing electronic products into the classroom
- Primary School Chinese Composition Philosophy Story Material: Cannot Enter
- Latest Educational Hotspots, Minister of Education Answers Questions from Journalists (3)
- The latest education hotspot, the Minister of Education answers the reporter's question (2)
- Kunming Early Childhood Enrollment and Classroom Experience in 2016
- Recommended teaching papers on effective Chinese classroom
- Mathematical culture in the classroom
- [Experience Sharing] How to Improve Computing Ability after Entering Primary School
- Animation Class: The Goose Famil
- Parents' Class: "Excellent Students" also have psychological barriers
- New curriculum of Ministry of Education marks increased number of language recitations in primary and secondary schools
- Explanation of various knowledge points in sixth grade Mathematical Olympiad class
- Grade 6 Mathematical Odds Class: Rotating Decimal Fractions
- Ministry of Education: Considering children over 6 years of age in primary schools
- [Olympics Class] Examples of Enumeration Problems
- Eleventh, fifth middle and second middle schools will enter Fengtai
- 5th grade primary school Chinese lesson plan-"Fake Fake Tiger" in class
- The fifth grade primary school Chinese volume lesson plan-"The Venice Boat
- The second grade mathematics lesson plan-"Classroom Activity" teaching 4
- Grade 3 Mathematics for Soviet Education Edition-Lesson 7: Classroom Evaluation 1
- Happy Exercises of "Learning to See a Doctor": Classroom Standards (2)
- Xue Fagen-Simple Classroom-Zhe Erfei
- "Group Six" Happy Practice: Classroom Standards (1)
- Happy Practice of "Building a Stone": Classroom Standards (1)
- "Sima Guang" lesson plan (second hour)
- The United States has entered the era of elites. What methods do they use to cultivate elites?
- Fun Math Class for Coach Mathematical Olympiad: Geometric Circles and Fans